Of course office cleaning San Diego is important when it comes to getting the job done the best way possible. There is nothing like having a professional crew take care of your cleaning needs. However, what can you do in a professional setting to make a difference?
Someone coughing and not covering his or her mouth could potentially bring the entire office to a standstill. No matter how much office cleaning San Diego you have done, if you do not take personal measures, bacteria are still going to spread. These are some important things you can do:
• Your wastebaskets need to be emptied daily
• Encourage people to cover their cough or sneeze
• Provide bottles of hand sanitizer near doors, desks, and bathrooms.
• Encourage your employees to wash their hands more often
Sanitize for sanity
You would be surprised how many professional office cleaning San Diego providers do not perform a thorough job. It is important to remember that bacteria, fungus, and viruses can be found almost everywhere, but how many of these companies truly sanitize everything properly? Often we overlook the mundane cleaning tasks, but just imagine how often you use the following and then wonder whether someone truly ever cleans them:
• Microwave ovens, refrigerator handles
• Bathroom stall handles, hand dryers, soap dispensers, sink knobs
• Door posts, push plates, light switches, doorknobs,
• Cabinet doors, filing cabinet drawers, desk handles
• Calculators, fax machines, copy machines, telephones
Is it an expense or an investment?
There are people that look at hiring a professional office cleaning San Diego company as an expense, but they are neglecting to look at the big picture. Could you imagine how much money you could save if the amount of sick days in any particular company was reduced significantly? Even by 20%, just imagine how much that would mean in overall savings.
Hiring a professional office cleaning San Diego company is one important step, but keeping a company productive, happy, and healthy is a team effort. Just remember that a clean workspace is everyone’s responsibility.